The COVID-19 health crisis is presenting challenges that are unprecedented in our lifetime. Our thoughts and well wishes are with everyone affected by COVID-19.
At Stahley Thompson Homes we have been carefully evaluating the situation, following the guidance of public health officials and listening to news reports from around the world.
The safety of our clients and agents is our priority. We have implemented new procedures and policies this week.
Today, we are taking steps as this situation continues to evolve, building from the latest guidance. To help protect the health and safety of our clients and team during this time we are reducing showing capacity in person until further notice.
This means we will follow protocol for emergency operations, including:
- Per guidelines from public health officials, we will create space for clients to have safe social distancing during house showings and listing appointments.
- We will operate at reduced hours for person to person responsibilities.
- Our office will be closed for the following 2 weeks. This will enable us to help prevent the spread of the virus to both clients and our team.
- We will not host events to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. We enjoy bringing communities together to discuss the real estate market. The best way we can serve you during this unusual time is to help protect you by not meeting together in person.
- Our pre-scheduled appointments, listings, closings will move forward as scheduled. We will evaluate each on a case by case basis.
This approach will enable us to support social distancing of clients as advised by public health officials and reduce the agents in our office to help protect our valuable team, while still serving our community. We will be working to provide many virtual meetings to clients and businesses who are rapidly adopting remote work environments.
We will continue to constantly evaluate the situation and evolve as needed.
We are deeply committed to our valuable team and appreciate their support of their local opportunities. All of us are affected by this outbreak and reduced person to person hours of operation will be implemented for the time being.
During this time of uncertainty, we are here to support you and your communities.
Stahley Thompson Homes